- All legal residing entities and individuals domiciled or headquartered in Brazil, holding amounts, assets, goods and/or rights overseas in amounts equal to or greater than USD 100,000 , 00 (one hundred thousand US dollars), or the equivalent in other currencies, shall annually present the Brazilian Statement of CBE.
Companies receiving foreign investment should attempt to the deadline to submit information to Central BankCompanies receiving foreign direct investment, as established by Brazil’s Central Bank Circular 3,814 dated 07/12/2016, amended by Circular 3,822, of Jan-20-2017, should pay attention to some obligations, with the service term up to Mar-31-2018.
- Federal Revenue of Brazil (RFB) consolidated and amended the legislation dealing with Digital Accounting Bookkeeping (ECD), through Normative Instruction (NI) 1774/2017.
- The Brazil’s Federal Revenue, through the publication of RFB Ordinance 3.311/2017, established the criteria for indication of legal entities to be submitted to the differential and special economic tax monitoring in 2018.
- Federal Revenue of Brazil (RFB) established new rules to amend the Accounting-Tax Bookkeeping (Escrituração Contábil Fiscal - “ECF”) through the RFB Normative Instruction (NI) 1770/2017, in force as of its publication (Dec-19-2017).
- The publication of the Normative Instruction RFB 1,765 on Dec-04-2017 brought changes in the rules on refunding, compensation, repayment, and claims for reimbursement under the Federal Revenue of Brazil (RFB).
- RFB Normative Instruction 1,761/2017 establishes the obligation to file information on settled transactions in cash, totally or partially, from sale or assignment of goods or rights, services, rent or other operations, onerous or gratuitous.
- The 2017 Withholding Income Tax and the special situations occurred in 2018 (2018 Dirf), established by the Normative Instruction RFB 1,757/2017 and with the layout approved by the Cofis Executive Declaratory Act 72/2017, already needs to be on the individuals and companies radar.
- The RFB Ordinance 2860, published in the Official Gazette of Oct-27-2017, exempts notarization in a document filed to the Federal Revenue of Brazil (RFB), it would suffice the taxpayer submit the original or certified copy to enable the signature reading back by an public server to whom the document is filed.
- Rio de Janeiro City Hall published on Oct-16-2017 laws with changes in Rio de Janeiro City Tax Code. They are: Law 6262, 6263 and 6264.
Sign up for our Newsletter:
Better control. Better management. Better performance.
Professionals with highly speacialized knowledge of each area, continuosly updated.
With ethics and transparency, in compliance with local and international accounting standards.
Integrated services and efficiency increase
Integration enables data exchange and higher precision, optimizing costs and processes.
Operation in Brazilian Territory and Abroad
37 GBrasil correspondent companies in major Brazilian cities and more than 100 IGAL partners in 45 countries.
IT tools always up to date, meeting the constant taxes demands, allowing total control, agility and security.
Customized management reports
Customized, meeting each client´s needs, with accurate and reliable indicators for decision-making.
Are you interested?
Please contact us, so we can understand your demand and offer the best solution for you and your company.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318