- DPC’s experts promote customized events for companies, addressing diverse contents in the areas of taxes, labor, and social security, according to the particularities universe of each business.
- Issuance non-overdue liability certificates, state taxpayer registration clearance, and consultation of fiscal mesh. These are the services to which taxpayers and accountants may access through Fisco Fácil, a Rio de Janeiro Finance and Planning Department tool, which makes these processes more agile throughout the state.
- The Federal Revenue of Brazil, continuing the revision of the legislation applicable to oil and gas related activities, published Normative Instruction 1786/2018, in January 30, 2018, once more dealing with changes in the tax treatment of exploration and oil and natural gas development and production activities.
DPC attends PALFINGER with plan and special features for accounting closing after incorporation processDomingues e Pinho is always looking for customized solutions to attend satisfactorily the clients, which are part of its portfolio.
- Annually, compliance with tax obligations for individuals raises doubts in taxpayers. In addition to affecting companies, the complex Brazilian tax legislation also lies with the average citizen, who faces a series of tax requirements.
- Association of the company to the Chamber of Commerce reflects the interest in expanding partnerships and business with the Chinese.
- Giving employees an attractive benefit package is the key to attracting and retaining talent. A well planned benefit management is an important resource for motivating and engaging the internal public, with positive impacts on the organization's productivity.
- A new tax regime for oil and gas companies was defined by the conversion of Provisional Measure No. 795/2017 into Law 13.586/ 2017 and the edition of Normative Instructions of the Federal Revenue of Brazil (RFB) and of the General Attorney of National Treasury (PGFN).
- Official Gazette of Jan-17-2018 published that the Ministry of Labor defined the information required and the deadline for transmission of the Annual Social Information Reports (RAIS) for the base year 2017 by means of MTb Administrative Rule No 31/2018.
- Official Gazette of Jan-17-2018 brought the publication of the salary-contribution table of insured employees, domestic employee and single workers, effective as of January-2018, readjusted the benefits paid in 2.07% by the National Social Security Institute (INSS) and defined the values of the family allowance quotas.
- Proposing measures to fight corruption and to improve governance, strengthening the transparency culture and quality of the application of public resources: these are the main objectives of the Observatório Social do Brasil (OBS), a non-governmental and non-profit institution that, in the city of Rio de Janeiro, has Domingues e Pinho Contadores (DPC) as one of the sponsoring companies of its actions.
- Brazilians living abroad or foreigners living in Brazil shall pay attention to the Income Tax rules and the norms of country in which establish their new fiscal residence or even their country of origin.
- Domingues e Pinho Contadores’ CEO, Manuel Domingues e Pinho, was elected the new president of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Rio de Janeiro (Câmara Portuguesa de Comércio e Indústria do Rio de Janeiro - “CPCIRJ”
- On January 2, CRC/RJ registered its new Board of Directors and the 32 members elected in November 2017. Waldir Ladeira took the office and Manuel Domingues e Pinho, DPC’s director-president, is among the board of counselors.
- Users will find a refreshed, dynamic, easy-to-navigate, and updated environment with specialized content in Accounting and Business management, in addition to the latest changes in taxes, labor, and social security legislation.
- Domingues e Pinho Contadores (DPC), as one of the associated companies with Norwegian-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce - NBCC, attends its Human Resources Committee, formed by companies from various sectors that meet to share experiences and discuss relevant topics to the HR area.
- Anyone who wants to hire a PGBL plan or make an additional contribution must act until Dec-28-2017, last Banking Day of the year, otherwise the taxpayer will not be able to claim the benefit in the next IR submission related to the calendar year 2017.
Rio Sustentável: Domingues e Pinho supports project that take sustainability theme to children and teenagersDomingues e Pinho Contadores supported the Rio Sustentável (Sustainable Rio) project, with a mission to raise environmental awareness in children.
- Following the announcement of the new eSocial deployment schedule, which will be carried out from the first half of 2018, onwards, in five phases, the RFB also established that the beginning of EFD-Reinf obligation for each group of taxpayers would coincide with the initial filing of eSocial periodic events.
- Rio de Janeiro City Hall published Decree 44 030 on Dec-08-2017 changing the payment date of Tax on Any Service Nature (ISS), already effective on Dec/2017, which the maturity now is on Jan-04-2018.
- DPC received MAN Diesel & Turbo members at Rio de Janeiro office for training on federal taxes withholding rules. The event was planned on demand to meet the client’s request, focusing on training of its professionals from financial, accounting and taxes areas.
- Siscoserv is a computerized system developed to record information of marketing services operations, intangible and other operations that produce variations in entities’ equity of resident or domiciled abroad, among which the export and import operations services.
- DPC attended at the 48º Encontro GBrasil, an event that joined representatives from 39 accounting firms in Juiz de Fora, state of Minas Gerais. Promoted every six months, the main objective of the event is to share knowledge with GBrasil members about excellence on executing accounting services.
- Since Nov-21-2017, the Ministry of Labor provided new procedure for online application of unemployment insurance.
- Emotional intelligence may be defined as the capability to manage their own emotions and of people around, through an improvement of skills such as self-awareness, control, self-motivation, empathy, and interaction with others.
- The Official Gazette of the State of Rio de Janeiro, of Nov-17-2017, brought the publication of the Law 7,786 amending some rules that deal with Estate and Gift Tax (Imposto sobre a Transmissão "Causa Mortis" e por Doação de quaisquer Bens ou Direitos - ITD)
- People should attempt to the changes brought, which, according to the RFB were important to "unify the tax legislation and guide the taxpayer in the interpretation that the Treasury has been adopting.
- Companies may find answers in the due diligence process solutions to the risks involving new business that will support decision-making. Such studies are essential for companies in cases of acquisition, merger, or consolidation.
- The Law 7753 was published on Oct-18-2017 establishing the Integrity Program and requiring companies signing contract, consortium agreement, concession or public-private partnership with direct, indirect, and basic public administration from State of Rio de Janeiro to join the compliance rules making it up.
- The Chinese company Shinyo Energy, starting its business in Brazil, joins to Domingues e Pinho Contadores (DPC)’s clients portfolio.
- Domingues e Pinho Contadores (DPC) added to its portfolio another great client in oil and gas industry. Dome Serviços Integrados, a partnership between Prumo Logística and GranEnergia, engaged the accounting, taxes, financial and personnel department services.
- Domingues e Pinho Contadores reunited on November 1, 49 own professionals working at Personnel Department area and related systems to guide them on the changes brought by the Labor Reform.
- Given the provisions in item IV of Article 51 from RFB Normative Instruction 1,634/2016, the RFB set the rules for the information of final beneficiaries through the publication of Executive Declaratory COCAD Act 9/2017.
- Domingues e Pinho Contadores (DPC) director, Marluci Azevedo, honored by her academic work recognition, received on October 20 an award for the fifth position classification in the Accountant Gerard La Rocque Award.
Sign up for our Newsletter:
Better control. Better management. Better performance.
Professionals with highly speacialized knowledge of each area, continuosly updated.
With ethics and transparency, in compliance with local and international accounting standards.
Integrated services and efficiency increase
Integration enables data exchange and higher precision, optimizing costs and processes.
Operation in Brazilian Territory and Abroad
37 GBrasil correspondent companies in major Brazilian cities and more than 100 IGAL partners in 45 countries.
IT tools always up to date, meeting the constant taxes demands, allowing total control, agility and security.
Customized management reports
Customized, meeting each client´s needs, with accurate and reliable indicators for decision-making.
Are you interested?
Please contact us, so we can understand your demand and offer the best solution for you and your company.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318