- With the provision of Individual Income Tax Statement auxiliary programs by the Federal Revenue of Brazil, it is time to prepare for the deadlines and the news disclosed since the publication of RFB NI 1756/2017.
- To avoid setbacks and to be able at the time of mandatory it is essential that the migration tests and procedures for the new rule be carried out as soon as possible.
- Complex issues permeate the oil and gas segment when it comes to the tax area and accounting procedures in Brazil. To extract the full potential of this market, companies, in addition to constantly investing in more efficient technologies and better management practices, should follow the regulatory changes of the activity and improve cost and tax control.
- This year will bring new issues for companies. Given this scenario, it will be necessary to monitor taxes and other obligations correctly, so that the company does not suffer an increase in the tax burden or do not take the of tax credits advantage to which it would be entitled.
- The new labor law is being considered as the biggest change ever in the Consolidated Labor Laws (Consolidação das Leis Trabalhistas - “CLT”). The doubts are still great among employers and workers, and some aspects will become clearer over time as a result of the new procedures and new case law by Labor Court.
- EFD-Reinf and eSocial: both are accessory obligations that taxpayer should meet in 2018, which require great attention to deploy, and will have a great impact on the companies' routines.
- Tracking tax changes in Brazil is often a challenge for entrepreneurs, given the complexity of our standards and their successive changes. In order to keep a guidance of the issues that will be highlighted in 2018, and to assist companies in their routines, we compiled the following list.
Sign up for our Newsletter:
Better control. Better management. Better performance.
Professionals with highly speacialized knowledge of each area, continuosly updated.
With ethics and transparency, in compliance with local and international accounting standards.
Integrated services and efficiency increase
Integration enables data exchange and higher precision, optimizing costs and processes.
Operation in Brazilian Territory and Abroad
37 GBrasil correspondent companies in major Brazilian cities and more than 100 IGAL partners in 45 countries.
IT tools always up to date, meeting the constant taxes demands, allowing total control, agility and security.
Customized management reports
Customized, meeting each client´s needs, with accurate and reliable indicators for decision-making.
Are you interested?
Please contact us, so we can understand your demand and offer the best solution for you and your company.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318