Expertise and overall strategic vision to look beyond the numbers
Outsourcing Accounting Services is a solution for companies that wish to rely on skilled professionals, allowing costs savings and productivity and efficiency gains.
The accounting area requires special attention and a staff always up-to-date in the latest changes in legislation, especially in Brazil, where the tax structure is so complex.
At Domingues e Pinho Contadores, your company meets experienced experts in the most diverse economic sectors, with a careful look at all the particularities of each segment, including those subject to regulatory legislation for example, oil and gas, energy, technology, navigation, reinsurance, mining, finance, among others.
A team 100% focused on understanding the company’s demands and always acting with excellence, ethics and transparency.
Total Control ● Agility ● Safety ● Accuracy
DPC Accounting Outsourcing area is responsible for receiving clients’ transactions data for accounting bookkeeping, accounts analysis and reconciliation, and preparation of financial statements in different currencies, in compliance with local accounting principles and international accounting standards (US-GAAP, IFRS, and so forth), on the statutory standards, but also on a corporate management format. DPC Accountingarea also process the calculation of taxes, along with the preparation of correspondents payment slips.
Financial Statements in different currencies, in accordance with Brazilian and international accounting standards (US-GAAP, IFRS, and so forth).
Customized Management Reports
Customized reports and statements that allow company´s management get an overview of what they really need assisting on decision making.
24h accessibility and Data Security
Through remote access to a modern ERP, the client has a system up-to-date on the current tax demands, and with the ability to record data and view reports with agility and security.
Statements to regulatory agencies
Reports may be tailored to provide information required by regulatory authorities and agencies.
Check how the DPC Accounting Outsourcing Services
may help your company:
- Preparation of Financial Statements according to local and international accounting standards.
- SPED - ECD (Accounting Digital Bookkeeping) and ECF (Accounting-Tax Bookkeeping).
- Analysis of document for proper accounting records, as well as the Income Tax Regulation aspects.
- Tax and accounting review.
- Calculation of taxes on profit.
- Advice and consulting on corporate restructuring regarding tax obligations and ancillary declarations.
- Reporting to agencies and regulatory authorities.
- Tailored management reports according to company’s needs.
- Analysis and advice on the definition of the tax regime option.
- Tax Consulting.
- Ancillary obligations:
- Preparation of DCTF (Debts and Federal Tax Credits Statements).
- Preparation of other ancillary obligations, such as Withholding Income Tax Return (“DIRF”), EFD-Contribuições, Statement on Use of Funds in Foreign Currency From Export ("DEREX"), Statement on Real Estate Activity Information (“DIMOB”).
- Analysis and composition of federal credits.
- Preparation of Order for Refunding, Recovery, and Compensation of federal tax.
- Follow-up on tax situation, maintaining regular Debt Certificate.
- Follow-up on administrative procedures.
- Regularization of debts in the sphere of the Federal Revenue Office.
- The RFB Normative Instruction 1820/2018, published on July-31-2018, establishes rules and procedures to file the Statement of Tax on Rural Territorial Property (DITR) for the 2018 fiscal year.
Sign up for our Newsletter:
Better control. Better management. Better performance.
Professionals with highly speacialized knowledge of each area, continuosly updated.
With ethics and transparency, in compliance with local and international accounting standards.
Integrated services and efficiency increase
Integration enables data exchange and higher precision, optimizing costs and processes.
Operation in Brazilian Territory and Abroad
37 GBrasil correspondent companies in major Brazilian cities and more than 100 IGAL partners in 45 countries.
IT tools always up to date, meeting the constant taxes demands, allowing total control, agility and security.
Customized management reports
Customized, meeting each client´s needs, with accurate and reliable indicators for decision-making.
Are you interested?
Please contact us, so we can understand your demand and offer the best solution for you and your company.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318