Municipality of Rio de Janeiro extends expiration of the Health Licensing Fee

On April 15, 2020, Decree nº 47.374 was published, which postpones the payment of the Health Licensing Fee (TLS), in 2020, from April 30 to June 30, 2020, due to the coronavirus pandemic COVID-19.

Deadline to file the Economic and Financial Statement (DEF), from the Central Bank ends on March 31, 2020

The deadline to file DEF for the base date December 31, 2019 ends at 6:00 pm on March 31, 2019.

MP 919 – New Minimum Salary value from February 2020 on

New value of the monthly minimum salary was set at BRL 1,045.00.

CBE 2020 – Assets of any nature held outside the country by residents of Brazil must be reported to Central Bank

The period to file the Statement of Brazilian Capitals Abroad (CBE) required annually by the Central Bank of Brazil ends on April 06, 2020.

EFD-Reinf – RFB suspends Group 3 starting date

The RFB Normative Instruction 1,921/2020 changes the beginning of the EFD-Reinf mandatory filing - for the 3rd group of eSocial.

Federal Revenue issues Interpretive Declaratory Act on taxation of income earned by foreign investor

Taxpayers can submit appeals, information and documents in order to settle the pending issues.

Sefaz-RJ reopens the Portal de Verificação de Benefícios Fiscais

Taxpayers can submit appeals, information and documents in order to settle the pending issues.

Federal Supreme Court changes the date of judgment of ICMS exclusion from PIS and Cofins tax base

The RFB Normative Instruction 1,911/2019 may lose some effectiveness after the trial of embargoes.

End of additional 10% of FGTS for termination without cause

As of January 2020, this contribution will be extinguished and companies will no longer be required to its payment.

Annual DCTFWeb should be filed by December 20, 2019

The Annual DCTFWeb is generated from the information provided in eSocial.
Talk to a specialist