Correcting information in the worker's register at the INSS (National Institute of Social Security) is something that can take many hours and, during the coronavirus pandemic, offering offer new service channels became necessary.
Since the publication of INSS Ordinance 123, on May 15, it is possible to correct the CNIS (National Register of Social Information) information by calling to 135 or at the branches. This document gathers details of the insured person's contribution periods, in addition to listing jobs and wages, periods of work, names of companies he worked for, among other data.
1) Consult your CNIS (social security statement), request the statement at the website (https://meu.inss.gov.br) and check the labor and social security relationships.
2) If the policyholder notices a need for adjustments, procedures for amendment are as follows:
• Provide the documents that prove the employment relationship not informed in the system.
• Call 135, requesting the correction on your CNIS.
• A task will be opened through the insured person's CPF at “Meu INSS” for the inclusion of documents that prove the employment relationship.
• The taxpayer must attach the documents.
Important: Before attaching the documents required, organize and scan all documentation, saving them in pdf, as the system expires when idle for some time. If possible, scan the documents in the sequence that will be analyzed by INSS, saving them all in a single file (with a maximum size of 30MB).
Domingues e Pinho Contadores has specialized team ready to assist your company.
Contact us by the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318