Companies’ Legalization, debt certificates, and digital certificates
Your company compliant in the federal, state and municipal spheres.
DPC team provides the legalization required records to start a business, articles of association amend or termination register before the proper agencies, whether municipal, state or federal. Maintenance of Federal, State and Municipal Tax Contributions Debt Certificates and support on digital certificate obtaining process are other services being handled by this area.
Agility in the legalization of business startup process and all procedures to keep the your company in compliant.
Knowledge and experience in all the legalization procedures.
Follow-up of steps throughout the process.
Companies’ legalization including discharge/ Registration Certificate / Enrollment / Registration / Record in the below councils, among others:
- CRA - Regional Council of Administration.
- CREA - Regional Council of Engineering and Architecture.
- CORE - Regional Council of Trade Representatives.
- CRM - State Regional Council Medicine.
- OAB - Brazilian Bar Association.
Starting or legalization of companies:
- Preliminary survey of Company name before the Board of Trade/Companies’ Civil Registry and Notary Offices.
- Registration at the Board of Trade, Companies' Civil Registry ("RCPJ"), Brazilian Bar Association ("OAB") and Notary Offices (Articles of Incorporation, Change of Address, Company’s Name, Activity or Branches´s openning).
- Taxpayer Registration or Amendment at Federal Revenue of Brazil (CNPJ).
- Taxpayer Registration or Amendment at State Finance Secretariat (ICMS).
- Taxpayer Registration or Amendment at Municipal Finance Secretariat (ISS - Business Permit).
- Taxpayer Registration or Amendment at Social Security Secretariat (“INSS”).
- Registration at Caixa Econômica Federal Bank (Government Severance Indemnity Fund for Employees ("FGTS")).
- Acquisition or Amendment of Sanitary License (National Health Surveillance Agency “Anvisa” Permit).
- Acquisition or Amendment to Fire Department Certificate.
Companies’ Incorporation or Write-Off :
- Registration of the Cancellation of the Articles of Association, Termination or Incorporations Act of parent or subsidiary companies at Commercial Board or RCPJ.
- Federal Revenue Secretariat (CNPJ).
- State Finance Secretariat (ICMS).
- Municipal Finance Secretariat (ISS/Location Business Permit).
- Caixa Econômica Federal Bank (FGTS).
- Employer’s Unions.
Certificates and Certifications:
Certificates: acquisition and maintenance of different types and related to diverse areas
- Joint Certificate of Federal Taxes Debts and Union Active Debt.
- Social Security Debit Certificate.
- FGTS Certificate.
- State Tax Certificate.
- Municipal Tax Certificate.
- Civil Lawsuit Certificate.
- Criminal Lawsuit Certificate.
- Survey and Write-off protests.
- Federal Justice Certificate.
- Labor Court Certificate.
- Certificates issued by the Commercial Board and Companies’ Civil Registry.
- Certificates of distinguished councils and others.
- Acquisition or Renewal of e-CNPJ Digital Certificate.
- Acquisition or Renewal of e-CPF Digital Certificate.
- Acquisition or Renewal of NF-e Digital Certificate.
- Individuals should consider a series of items may be important when we deal with capital gain in foreign exchange
Sign up for our Newsletter:
Better control. Better management. Better performance.
Professionals with highly speacialized knowledge of each area, continuosly updated.
With ethics and transparency, in compliance with local and international accounting standards.
Integrated services and efficiency increase
Integration enables data exchange and higher precision, optimizing costs and processes.
Operation in Brazilian Territory and Abroad
37 GBrasil correspondent companies in major Brazilian cities and more than 100 IGAL partners in 45 countries.
IT tools always up to date, meeting the constant taxes demands, allowing total control, agility and security.
Customized management reports
Customized, meeting each client´s needs, with accurate and reliable indicators for decision-making.
Are you interested?
Please contact us, so we can understand your demand and offer the best solution for you and your company.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318