The São Paulo City Hall published the Ordinance 605, in the Official Gazette, of Jun-05-2020, authorizing the resumption of activities of dealers and resellers of vehicles and office service.
However, companies must comply with the sanitary protocol of their sector, detailed in Annexes I and II of the ordinance, where measures of social distancing, hygiene and sanitization and alternative hours of operation are provided for.
We highlight the rules below:
1) 1.5 meter of distance between people, with the use of markers and physical barriers;
2) Mandatory use of masks for employees and clients;
3) Measurement of temperature at the entrance;
4) Public limited to 20% of the total capacity;
5) Public attendance for up to 4 hours a day;
6) Opening and closing hours should not coincide with peak times (from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. or from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. );
7) Encouraging working from home, especially for mothers with young children;
8) Provide 70% alcohol gel, water, soap and disposable towels;
9) Intensifying cleaning measures, reinforcing the hygiene of air conditioning systems;
10) Cooperate with the feasibility of testing of suspected cases among employees;
11) Inform and guide employees, partners, workers and clients about the compliance with the main adopted measures;
12) Members of risk groups for Covid-19 should avoid in-person work.
The operations authorization is effective from June 5, 2020.
Domingues e Pinho Contadores has specialized team ready to assist your company.
Contact us by the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318