The State Government of Rio de Janeiro eased the isolation, allowing the reopening of some activities. The measures are in the Decree 47,112, published in the Extra Edition of the Official Gazette of the State of RJ on Jun-05-2020, which became effective as of Jun-06-2020.
1) Sports activities in National, State and Municipal Parks.
2) Cultural activities of any nature in the drive-in model, as long as people avoid agglomeration outside their vehicles, the minimum distance of one (1) meter between the parked vehicles must be respected.
3) High performance sports activities without an audience, respecting the proper protocols and authorized by the State Health Department.
4) Operation of tourist spots since public access is limited to 50% of its capacity.
5) Individual outdoor sports activities, preferably close to your residence.
6) Units of the Rio de Janeiro State Transit Department - DETRAN, observing the protocols established by the health authorities, such as minimum distance of one (1) meter, use of masks and provision of alcohol gel, or antiseptic or sanitizing preparations of similar effect, as well as prior scheduling.
7) Bars, restaurants, cafeterias and similar establishments, limiting the service to the public to 50% of its capacity, with the normal delivery and withdrawal of food at the establishment itself.
8) Open-air fairs selling food products that play a fundamental role in local supply, provided that they comply with the State Health Secretariat's determinations and also that the tents keep a minimum distance of one (1) meter and make 70% alcohol available, or antiseptic or sanitizing preparations of similar effect, to the fairgrounds and the public, and it is up to the Municipalities to ratify this determination.
9) Convenience stores, small market, butcher's shop, aviary, bakery, snack bar, horticultural and other similar establishments that sell food, beverages, cleaning materials and personal hygiene, with the prohibition of the continuous permanence and agglomeration of people at these places.
10) All health services, in an unrestricted manner, such as: hospitals, clinics, laboratories and similar establishments, even if these operate inside shopping centers, shopping centers and similar establishments.
11) Supermarkets, markets and other commercial establishments that have the retail and commercialization services of food products in their CNAE, in a full and unrestricted manner.
Commercial establishments should ensure that there is a minimum distance of one (1) metre between consumers by putting in place measures to avoid crowding. Liquid soap, paper towels and running water should also be available in these places for the correct asepsis of customers and employees.
Shopping malls and shopping centers ( exclusively within the 12-hour hours to 8:00 p.m., up to a limit of 50% of their total capacity) and religious organizations have been authorized to operate, in compliance with the prevention measures provided for in the standard.
Activities remaining suspended until Jun-21-2020: the classroom classes of the state, municipal and private schools; collective activities in cinemas, theaters and the like; and the functioning of gyms.
Domingues e Pinho Contadores has specialized team ready to assist your company.
Contact us by the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Av. Rio Branco 311, 4º e 10º andar - Centro
CEP 20040-903 | Tel: +55 (21) 3231-3700
Rua do Paraíso 45, 4º andar - Paraíso
CEP 04103-000 | Tel: +55 (11) 3330-3330
Rua Teixeira de Gouveia 989, sala 302 - Centro
CEP 27910-110 | Tel: +55 (22) 2773-3318